Thursday, April 15, 2010

Should I get the Arcade vertion if I alr ...

I already have a 20GB Hard Drive from my old PAL Xbox 360 . Now im going to buy a new 360 from USA , So should I get the Arcade version or will I be more in danger of geting RROD ?Should I get the Arcade vertion if I alr ...
it should be fineShould I get the Arcade vertion if I alr ...
[QUOTE=''Bahaa3000'']I already have a 20GB Hard Drive from my old PAL Xbox 360 . Now im going to buy a new 360 from USA , So should I get the Arcade version or will I be more in danger of geting RROD ?[/QUOTE]It's pretty obvious you should. Why do people ask questions they already know the answer to!
[QUOTE=''gamer082009''][QUOTE=''Bahaa3000'']I already have a 20GB Hard Drive from my old PAL Xbox 360 . Now im going to buy a new 360 from USA , So should I get the Arcade version or will I be more in danger of geting RROD ?[/QUOTE]It's pretty obvious you should. Why do people ask questions they already know the answer to![/QUOTE]I'm asking because I'm not sure if the Arcade version has a bigger chance of getting RROD or not !
[QUOTE=''Bahaa3000''][QUOTE=''gamer082009''][QUOTE=''Bahaa3000'']I already have a 20GB Hard Drive from my old PAL Xbox 360 . Now im going to buy a new 360 from USA , So should I get the Arcade version or will I be more in danger of geting RROD ?[/QUOTE]It's pretty obvious you should. Why do people ask questions they already know the answer to![/QUOTE]I'm asking because I'm not sure if the Arcade version has a bigger chance of getting RROD or not ![/QUOTE]



same risk as any other new console, they dont build them differently they just dont inlcude a hd, the high def component lead or a head set, everything else including 5 games, a memory stick and even wireless pads - they only used to give u the consoles, a scart lead and a usb wired pad back in the day thats it when they were called cores so its a improoved package if you have an existing xbox and want a new console
Yea you should, I did that as well. My first console broke on me and I bought the Arcade already gave the hard drive.
You shouldn't have any problems. I got the RROD and had to send my console in but I kept the hard drive. They ended up sending me a new console. I plugged my old hard drive in and it worked just fine. Everything transferred and I never got the RROD again. Good question, bro. I'm sure a lot of other people are curious about this too.
[QUOTE=''Bahaa3000''][QUOTE=''gamer082009''][QUOTE=''Bahaa3000'']I already have a 20GB Hard Drive from my old PAL Xbox 360 . Now im going to buy a new 360 from USA , So should I get the Arcade version or will I be more in danger of geting RROD ?[/QUOTE]It's pretty obvious you should. Why do people ask questions they already know the answer to![/QUOTE]I'm asking because I'm not sure if the Arcade version has a bigger chance of getting RROD or not ![/QUOTE]Well if this helps at all, when I went in to GameStop and returned my Arcade for another one a GameStop worker told me that they usually never recieve any Arcade units back/returned. So maybe the new Arcades, as well as 60GB PRO units are much more reliable. I mean they all are using up-to-date hardware inside so I think buying an Arcade you'll be good to go. I only traded my Arcade in for another one because the drive was making noises when I set it up.
Please use the stickied Recommendation thread. Thanks!
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment