Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Karma or Bad Karam ? (Fallout 3 )

Which way did you go ? I went for the good side ,I couldn't handel the gilt feeling of doing a bad thing !Good Karma or Bad Karam ? (Fallout 3 )
before my xbox 360 rrod, i was playing with good karma, i like being loved by people, i'v tryyed being evil which is graet fun to a ponit that everyone wants you dead lol. Good Karma or Bad Karam ? (Fallout 3 )
ha. I choose the ''good'' dialogue lines, but I do bad things (like stealing and killing random people).So I pretty much have bad karma
I Have good karma, most of my actions are good,

however i do also regularly lockpick and hack my way to items
ive been all ways (just for achievements), but when i got to level 20 and start playing as i did in every other fallout, i dropped down to bad karma quick.killin people and takin there stuff = bad (which is BS cause i wasnt ever discovered)but thats fallout (to me) i think bads the best cause it allows you to do whatever you want  
I have good karma right now, but I'm going for neutral since it's more of a challenge to keep it steady.
bad. i foundless people trying to kill me and i got free stuff from slavers.
I steer the actions of my character in the direction of good Karma. The game is more challenging and rewarding that way. The only bad thing I've done was blowing up Megaton at the beginning of the game, which I deeply regret. Other than that I have been neutral at times, but pretty much always at a good Karma level.
I played through the entire game as good, but then I did something bad and got an achievement for making it to level 14 as neutral.
good karma
my first play threw im being good very very good.........second play threw i will be so evil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment