Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 8.5

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/banjokazooie/review.html?tag=topslot;title;1 8.5Haters Owned. Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 8.5
I still won't be picking it up. It doesn't look very fun to me.Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 8.5
From metacritic. Anyway i think it looks good but i don't know if it'll interest me enough to buy it.
i dont understand how this game has been getting good reviews like this, it must be a good game im just not patient enough to get into it.
i have it on my chirstmas list. Right when a saw a new Banjoe i had to get it
Just read the review - thanks for the link. Yeah I was not expecting it to get that kind of score. Did not look like there was much to the game from the previews.
Wow, thats great to see!8.5 is still a VERY VERY good score as weve seen from the last few monthsw (left4dead, cod:waw, fable2, etc..).Im picking this up around xmas, played 3-4 hours at my friends place and i enjoyed what i played alot.
8.5 scored game for 40$

and its one of my favorite series, will definitely pick it up
i will probably pick this up at christmas
Its actually really fun regardless of what anybody sais.
i would probably buy it if it was more like a 3d platformer like donkey kong than a 3d vehicle platformer...
[QUOTE=''paullywog'']i would probably buy it if it was more like a 3d platformer like donkey kong than a 3d vehicle platformer... [/QUOTE]From what ive played it seems more like a platformer with racing/creating car elements. I didnt get the impression from the 3-4 hours i played of it that it was more of a racing game then a platformer. Worth a rent at least man.
Maybe I'll have to re-download the demo, but what amount of time I spent on it was terrible.



I think I'm going to take my experience with the demo and the GameTrailers' review and just not buy it. Maybe rent... maybe...

Anyways, being a long time Banjo fan, the demo absolutely killed the game for me. I bought a 360 almost 2 years ago in anticipation of this game.
I'll be picking it up anyways when it is a tad cheaper. 39.99 is a steal but I just got so many other games right now.
I got it on release and I've been loving it. It's a fantastic game.
meh, not really a platformer as it is a racer, kinda like diddy kong racing except about 10 years later
Christmas pickup for me. Looks like a blast
I won't be getting it, I liked it before they ruined it.
Banjo is my second favourite series, behind Mario.
This game is the main reason I want a 360.
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']I got it on release and I've been loving it. It's a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Probably my favorite game of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment