Thursday, April 15, 2010

need urgent help PLZ!

sorry for my attitude BUT I AM VERY PISSED OFF!  i wanted to download a couple of songs for Rock band 2, so just today harmonix sent me the code for 20 free songs. i got the code correct 2 times and i was gonna go download metallica, and it said ''device full'' when i dunno why, i had 2.0 gigs left :question: so i delete all my demoes and got 6.8 gigs free it still had 40 MSP left, so i went and entered the code....AGAIN!it said it was incorrect, try again... i try another 10 times... i check it letter by letter, number by number... I EVEN HAVE IT MEMORIZED OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! BUT IT DOESNT WORK!!!i havent already used it, because otherwise i would have more than 40MSP, and the game wouldnt be asking me to add microsoft pointsso.......................... I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF BIGTIME AND I SWEAR TO GOD HELP ME...  BEFORE I BREAK SOMETHING!1!!!!need urgent help PLZ!
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]need urgent help PLZ!
[QUOTE=''Wrecked69'']www.angermanagement.com[/QUOTE]funny, how about i first get my songs downloaded, then i can consider that
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
You don't get to pick the 20 free songs. They're 20 random downloadable songs that weren't on the list before. They're pretty crappy.
Call the service line from where you got the free songs or w/e from?
[QUOTE=''TM_Darkside'']You don't get to pick the 20 free songs. They're 20 random downloadable songs that weren't on the list before. They're pretty crappy.[/QUOTE]oh, i get it now....  so i cant get priest and metallica for free then :(
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment