Sunday, April 11, 2010

Enjoying Online Games More

Hi. I was going to get COD5 and was thinking. I loved COD4 and I liked playing splitscreen, but when I went to play Online, I just couldn't enjoy it. Do you have any ideas on how I could make Online Gaming more fun?Enjoying Online Games More
Well, basically, you like it if you do, and not if you don't. :?



Before I got my 360 I didn't really ever play anything Online. I was rather indifferent about the whole idea. Then I tried it and really liked it.

Now I play Online with other people daily.



If you want to ''learn'' how to play on XBL. Get together with some friends and go Online with them. Maybe that'll get you into it.Enjoying Online Games More
i only have fun playing games online if i'm playing w/ people i know.
play hardcore  makes things much more fun for me
I played COD4 %26 think that it's too late for me to begin with the game online bec. oth. people have been playing it for years. And I won't get any help to practice since I hardly know friends who are playing Xbox online. I play games like NBA 2k8 %26 Fight Night online since I can practice with the computer before I trash people online.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment