Sunday, April 11, 2010

With friends like these. . . .

Im talking about the tf 2 achievement =D   *EDIT* new plan just gonna get as many GT as possible who want it and whenever 8 people are all online do it      *Note* You must play a full game, till the end, before this achievment is unlocked   1.T3hMonk3y (me)2.DaveDude57 3.Raiderhater914.HDZombie5.craigalan19906.7.8. With friends like these. . . .
I don't know when 8pm GMT is, but I can play it at 9pm Central time.With friends like these. . . .
I *think* 9pm CET IS 8pm GMT lawl and remember to leave your GT
DaveDude57.
need 6 more people!  come on there most be at elast 6 more people who need these too
Raiderhater91and HDZombie
I would but i just ran out of gold lol
*bump*
craigalan1990 meh i don't really care about the achievement but i guess this will be an excuse to play TF2.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
I sent u all a friend request
ugh...if i didn't have to work on a project for college, i would join

No comments:

Post a Comment