Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rep Doesn't Make Any Sense!

Say I had a 50-50 rep, so that is 50% of the people I play with don't say anything about me or prefer me, and 50% of the people I play with avoid me. That makes no sense. That would mean if say I play COD4 online and meet 10 new people every game, that 5 out of 10 of them every game avoid me. That makes no sense and is stupid. Can someone explain to me how that would make sense. Because I don't believe it. Rep Doesn't Make Any Sense!
It means that you couldn't manage to find one friend who would vote ''prefer'' on your profile.Rep Doesn't Make Any Sense!
It's hilarious when you get the sore losers who give you bad rep just because they lost. I've got a 33% negative rep for ''trash talking''. But I never use a headset.
You could have played thousands of people by now. Your rep could be from as little as like 10 people in the last 6 months to a year, 5 of which preferred you and 5 of which didn't.
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']It's hilarious when you get the sore losers who give you bad rep just because they lost. I've got a 33% negative rep for ''trash talking''. But I never use a headset.[/QUOTE]



haha, same here. I have bad rep for things I've never done. The people we run into online....tisk tisk.
rep doesn't really make sense. Plus the only time anyone is gonna give you rep is when they lose and they're mad. Very few people actually give good rep that I know of.



Mine is at 28% prefer because sometimes I like to go on there and cuss people off.
I am 30-70...
Haha I'm 28-72. Yikes.

And the only time I ever wear a headset is when I'm playing with my friends.
What is with the stars in feedback?  I left a 3-star rep gamer a negative feedback review because he just sang the entire game, and his rep went up one star!
lol im on 75% negative..and those stars i dont even think they matter because you eventually go to 5 stars whether you have bad rep or good.
Yeah it is misleading because the percentages actually mean out of the total number of players who submitted a review about you, or in short the number of players who preferred you plus the number of players who avoided you. So a 50/50 rep basically means that you were preferred as many times as you were avoided.



I hear if you are >=90% avoided Xbox Live will start monitoring your behavior and could lead to a ban.
The Rep system is flawed and doesn't work. Play for a while online and you will get 5 stars regardless of how you act.



Play online FPS games, you will come across sore losers, and end getting negative feedback simply because you beat them. Pathetic but there's nothing you can do about it.
im 5 star rep and i have 100% trashtalking, when i hardly use a headset and when i do i only talk when asked a question :S
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']It's hilarious when you get the sore losers who give you bad rep just because they lost. I've got a 33% negative rep for ''trash talking''. But I never use a headset.[/QUOTE]That's why you avoid games with horrible communities. I played Halo 3 first online then three people gave me bad rep for beating them. Then after i got TF2 i got a better rep and never any negative rep win or lose.
The people who are making fake reports should be penalized.
Rep doesn't mean anything...just about anyone who's played a long time has a bad rep. If you give someone a bad report then you will less likely to be matched up with that person again. If you give someone a good report, then you will be matched up more often. It's by who you like and don't like.
LOL i never do anything and i have 90 percent bad and 10 good WOW
[QUOTE=''mohfrontline'']rep doesn't really make sense. Plus the only time anyone is gonna give you rep is when they lose and they're mad. Very few people actually give good rep that I know of. Mine is at 28% prefer because sometimes I like to go on there and cuss people off. [/QUOTE]  I give people good rep.. but I trash talk or make stupid comments...
The one thing that I dislike is that almost everyone you play with when your going solo gives you bad rep our attempts to make you slip in order to give you bad rep. For example. You get trash-talked by two people randomly. You don't talk back. You get bad rep. You do trash-talk back. You get bad rep. I'm at 80% positive and 20% negative, and I'm getting 100% trashtalking. And I'm wondering how I got that score. Personally, I only give good rep to almost all kind and friendly people, rarely do I ever give bad rep. Only the badest of the bad, or rudest of the rude get bad rep in my books.   Whatever, its just a scoring system, its not that big a deal, but if it is a big deal to you, just play with the people on your friends list, or be more accepting. It's hard to recommend anything really.  Oh and finally, another reason you may have bad rep is that someone in your household is going on to your Live account and playing Gears of War 2 online. They may have a squeaky voice, or a very deep voice, if someone doesn't like that tone, your getting bad rep on your account.  
the rep system is rediculous. makes absolutely no since why they have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment