Sunday, April 11, 2010

I got the RROD... or maybe not??

Hey I got the RROD yes it was the 4th spot which indicates system failure. Today i turned on my xbox to double check that it was broken-my xbox didnt have the video cords in- and the ring didnt appear, but when i plugged in my video cords to check it the ring appeared. It makes sense because lately ive had problems with my video because it has been glitching out.I got the RROD... or maybe not??
make sure your power brick is off the floor and away from the wall and all that stuff. Then from now on unplug your 360 when your not playing and take the disk out of it. You can prob get another few months out of it b4 it goes completley dead.I got the RROD... or maybe not??
thanks but it just think that maybe when I get some new cords hopefully that will be the problem.
Please use the stickied Broken XBOX360 thread. Thanks!
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment