Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will my 360 get RROD soon?

Well I had my 360 for almost a year and a half now and I'm just wondering if that means I'll get RROD soon. I take good care of my 360. I clean it and put a fan near it while I play.Two of my friends just got RROD and I'm thinking I might get it soon too. How long do 360's last till RROD? Will my 360 get RROD soon?
Excellent question. We have an [url=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26151320%26tag=topics;title]RROD thread[/url] all set up for you to ask this exact question. Please use it, we don't like to see our threads go to waste, it makes us cry :cry:.Will my 360 get RROD soon?
sometimes never and sometimes everyday
It sounds like you take care of your xbox really well. My xbox got the rrod after 2 years and I didn't do everything that you do. It's really random, but definately keep taking care of your box. And if you do get the RROD, I think the warranty is 3 years? So basically you'll get a brand new core (xbox with no hard drive). Unless you have tampered with your box, then you won't get anything back.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment