Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a lil late, but a cool pic from my gears ...

.a lil late, but a cool pic from my gears ...
Lol, pretty cool. Here in the UK where I live there was two guys having pretend chainsaw duels at the midnight launch I went to.a lil late, but a cool pic from my gears ...
That guy doesn't look a thing like Marcus Fenix, but the same all in good fun.
I think its bad a**
[QUOTE=''gamerfreak1991'']That guy doesn't look a thing like Marcus Fenix, but the same all in good fun.[/QUOTE]lol I know, they could've done better than that, incredible!
someone plz photoshop this image and put like pedo bears and crap on it lol
Losers
That's the gamestation in Birmingham right? On New Street, I walk past it pretty much everyday.
wow those guys r complete losers. It's a good game and all but that's taking it way 2 far
hey losers they might be...but thats pretty badass looking...its better than seeing a bunch of star wars maniacs running around with their toys r us light sabers or some star trek spandex looking outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment