Thursday, April 15, 2010

COD WaW glitch

At the end of Relentless it says to regroup with the squad but the mission never ends. Am I missing something? COD WaW glitch
2. I am on the mission where you are the marines and are supposed to clear the mortar bases, then go clear the artillery room. After the artillery room, it says meet up with your squad, I just go to the sqaud and it doesn't do anything! WTF. I'm playing right now. The game wont move on to the next mission! And I've restarted this mission 5 times now thinking maybe it was just a bad saved file.But thats not the case. And on top of that I'm doing this on VETERAN mode. So yeah tell me how pissed I am.COD WaW glitch
Thats the same glitch I had. You have to go back to the Sargent who is farthest back in the level. He is the last green arrow and throw a grenade or two at him to make him move. Then he will go regroup with the squad and the mission will end. I found out on youtube. I was quite annoyed by it.
Wheres the sargent?? is he outside the cave
weird, i finished the entire game on veteran and never experienced any glitch, just lucky i guess. but i would be pretty fuming if i were you, veteran is no mean feat
the guy is aorund the very first mortar pit. I hit that snag too and thank god i cleared it all and saved the checkpoint cause I killed myself a couple times just to see if it was that moment. but ya, the dude is around the first mortar pit and all you have to do is nade his butt to convince him to move
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment