Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Left 4 Dead, a little help please.

So, I'm planning to get L4D, but I can't decide for which platform.  I could get it for PC, my Pc can run it fine in around medium-low setting, but on the xbox 360 It would be running max no problem.  So the question is which should I get? also PC version has lots of mod/stuff later on so I don't know.  Thanks in advance.Left 4 Dead, a little help please.
too be honest the graphics are not horribly resource consuming for a pc, I only say this because they arn't really spectacular for 360, but I lvoe the 360 model, I can't stand pc gaming much anymore.Left 4 Dead, a little help please.
Get the game for the system that your friends are going to play. If you have no friends, get the PC version.
I don't really have much friends on XBL so I might get it for PC.  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment