Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's the Point of a game zone?

I mean really does it serve any great purpose?What's the Point of a game zone?
nope mine used to be family and i always would get matched up with underground What's the Point of a game zone?
gamerzones are absolutly pointless, dont even bother with it.
Rep is also absolutely pointless.
Its suppose to match you up with people of that gamer zone but it doesnt.... just ignore it... i allready forgot what mine was XD
It's there to just look good.
I thought they would get rid of it with NXE, but I guess it looks good to parents / caretakers etc...
Yeah, reputation and zones kinda gives the parents something they can rest easy about.
I'm part of the Underground gamer zone!!!!!...wait a sec...what does that mean? lol yea its pretty pointless
Yeah I had a feeling thats how it was, because I've noticed that it never effects ANYTHING... EVER.
[QUOTE=''Motza22'']Yeah, reputation and zones kinda gives the parents something they can rest easy about. [/QUOTE]How would reputation help parents? That would probably discourage your parents. I have 33% trash talking without a microphone. I doubt your parent would love seeing that you ''cuss'' even though you don't.
I thought it matched you up with people with similar zones when you select ''player match'' on online games that support it...
Nothing, same with rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment