Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fallout 3 - Formerly Stickied Thread

Please keep all your Fallout 3 discussion here, or visit the official Fallout 3 board. Also, use spoiler warnings in the title or where others can easily spot it so that no plot-sensitive info is revealed to those that do not wish to read it. Thanks.EDIT: De-stickied after consultation with Forum leader, codinggenius.. - AsproFallout 3 - Formerly Stickied Thread
Join the union too :DFallout 3 - Formerly Stickied Thread
Though this is a good idea and all but people wont listen anyway. I've been curious how do you get the better weapons? Do shops start selling better weapons as you level up or what? Also yes i've explored and found better weapons but i want more weapons.
I wonder if this will even get stickied? Also, is this specific to the Xbox 360 version or is this for all platforms?
[QUOTE=''tjoeb123'']I wonder if this will even get stickied? Also, is this specific to the Xbox 360 version or is this for all platforms?[/QUOTE]Hopefully this will get stickied, and since this the Xbox 360 forum, its probably going to be the Xbox 360 version only.
Great initiative, Strife. I've stickied it.
I bought my 360 yesterday with fallout 3 and have played a good 7-8 hours on it. The game has frozen twice on me, is this normal? Both times i was bunny hopping so maybe that had something to do with it.
[QUOTE=''drunkenhamster1'']I bought my 360 yesterday with fallout 3 and have played a good 7-8 hours on it. The game has frozen twice on me, is this normal? Both times i was bunny hopping so maybe that had something to do with it.[/QUOTE] I think its just a glitch, mine has frozen on me too but while I was walking around so I don't think its bunnyhopping.
[QUOTE=''FPS_Gamer123''][QUOTE=''drunkenhamster1'']I bought my 360 yesterday with fallout 3 and have played a good 7-8 hours on it. The game has frozen twice on me, is this normal? Both times i was bunny hopping so maybe that had something to do with it.[/QUOTE] I think its just a glitch, mine has frozen on me too but while I was walking around so I don't think its bunnyhopping. [/QUOTE] Glad it hasn't froze on me yet. Glad i save constantly.
on fallout 3 i am on the quest wasteland survival guide the one you get from moria in megaton, i am currently on the third chapter of the quest and i am also doing the optonal part where i have to uncover rivet city's true history, and i need to get into the bow of the ship for the records, but there is a 100 lockpick requirment to get in, IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET INTO THE BROKEN BOWL OF RIVET CITY, TO OBTAIN THE RECORDS???
am stuck on a quest on the Blood Lines quest I have no idea what to do to find ''The Family'' help plz.
[QUOTE=''cokecanw00t'']on fallout 3 i am on the quest wasteland survival guide the one you get from moria in megaton, i am currently on the third chapter of the quest and i am also doing the optonal part where i have to uncover rivet city's true history, and i need to get into the bow of the ship for the records, but there is a 100 lockpick requirment to get in, IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET INTO THE BROKEN BOWL OF RIVET CITY, TO OBTAIN THE RECORDS???[/QUOTE] 1) Look for books that level up your lockpicking skill2) Take Drugs3) Level it up naturally4) Level up your INT. so you can invest more points 5) Get equipment that can hire your lockpick skill.
How do you get to the museum of technology? I've been running around for a few hours....went through a few metro stations and ended up at the hospital/hotel. Second question: Is there anything I should upgrade specifically so i dont get stuck in the game later? I have most of my trade skills leveled off, with the exception of lock picking a little better.
Quick question, does anybody know how to start the ''Agatha's Song'' quest?thanks.
[QUOTE=''bilson80''] How do you get to the museum of technology? Second question: Is there anything I should upgrade specifically so i dont get stuck in the game later? I have most of my trade skills leveled off, with the exception of lock picking a little better.[/QUOTE] first question: if you can get to the washington monument, then the mueseum should be nearby. it should be right next to when you come out of the metro tunnels, and its not really conspicuous..its just blended in to the other building in the downtown mall area. there should be a map marker for where it is.second question: the first thing you need to focus on leveling is a specific type of gun (i prefer small guns due to ease of upkeep, ammo, and accuracy), next, i would focus on medicine, and finally focus on either science or lockpicking (decide if you would rather pick locks or hack terminals)
these three 'focus' skills should get about 4-5 skill points each level, then any leftovers add to another skill of your choice. this way by level 10 you should have your three main focus skills at 75+ so you can then turn your attention towards other skills. during the main quest you only really need to know small guns and maybe medicine.

hope this helped :P
oh i also have a question; i've beaten the game and i still cant find any schematics for different custom guns i want to make. ive only seen one guy ever sellign the schematics..does anyone know where to find these to be able to make things like the train rail shooting thing or that glove power fist?

and my second question, in the quest blood ties, where do i find the hiding place? i found the place called 'hamlton's hideout' and searched the dungeon, but didn't find anybody or anythign interesting. can someone help?
(p.s. SPOILERS, i blew up megaton thus killing the girl that gave me the quest. does this affect the outsome??)thanks a ton for your help
[QUOTE=''x-chump-x'']
and my second question, in the quest blood ties, where do i find the hiding place? i found the place called 'hamlton's hideout' and searched the dungeon, but didn't find anybody or anythign interesting. can someone help?
(p.s. SPOILERS, i blew up megaton thus killing the girl that gave me the quest. does this affect the outsome??)thanks a ton for your help[/QUOTE] You go to the subway station. Be prepared there's loads of traps. Also i doubt that killing her will do anything. I never had to speak to her after she gave me the letter.
I see both markers down south for monument and museum, but I'm having problems reaching south. Which metro tunnel leads down to the monument or museum. My stats are off pretty bad. I'm already lv 7 doing side quests and all my skills are now 30pts tops. 75pt is a long way unless if the points are refundable.
nice thread strife, i like it :)
[QUOTE=''cokecanw00t'']on fallout 3 i am on the quest wasteland survival guide the one you get from moria in megaton, i am currently on the third chapter of the quest and i am also doing the optonal part where i have to uncover rivet city's true history, and i need to get into the bow of the ship for the records, but there is a 100 lockpick requirment to get in, IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET INTO THE BROKEN BOWL OF RIVET CITY, TO OBTAIN THE RECORDS???[/QUOTE]there is a hidden door in the water between the two parts of the ship
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment