Thursday, April 15, 2010

What do you think of the new XBox Live E ...

Now that you've had a few days to screw around with the new Live Experience, what do you think? Personally, I think it's awesome! The service is finally starting to live up to it's full potential (and be worth the subscription fee). NetFlix is great! The new interface is cool although it take some getting used to. The party chat feature is cool too. The avatars are fun for about 20 minutes and then they get boring. I hope they come up with more games and other purposes for the avatars. Overall, I give the new service a B+.What do you think of the new XBox Live E ...
to tell you the truth, I really don't like it, I'm not a fan of the whole avatar thing and someof the other features don't work well imo. I'm still having trouble navigating the menus but I'll get used to it soon. I think the netflix thing is a great idea but all ofthe movies I want to watch won't be available until a short time before christmas. Installing games onto the HDD is a waste of space too, it onmly works well with a few games, it is really unnecessary for everyone to install all of their games onto the HDD, then Microsoft will want you to buy the larger HHDDs for more money. owell, that's just my opinionWhat do you think of the new XBox Live E ...
Big Improvement.
i like it. its nothing to overly different, but I'm really enjoying the 8 way party chat thing, and the game installs sound nice (haven't done it yet though)and i'd be lying if i said i didn't have fun making my avatar then checking out all of my friends
Please use the stickied NXE General thread. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment