Sunday, April 11, 2010

Has anyone installed the Orange Box??

I want to know if it causes any issues. Since Halo 3 has some issues I am some what hesitant to install some of my older games. So if anyone has let me know if there are any issues playing it off the HDD.Has anyone installed the Orange Box??
I installed it right after downloading the NXE. The loadtimes are about 20% faster, and I've not seen any issues of any sort.Has anyone installed the Orange Box??
Yea that is what I read on review sites but I just wanted to see if there were any problems out there. Thanks for the info.
This is a title that is almost recommended to install to the HDD for the best experience possible.
After doing some more research on it I realize that it is highly recommended to install this title. Thanks for the input.
the only game i've installed on my hdd is gears of war 2
A friend of mine installed it and said he has noticed about a 15-25% improvement for Orange Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment