Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is it still not possible...

to change your email address on xbox live? Everytime I attempt to do it it says it can't be done at this time. I need it because I'm missing out on numerous things that I could do with Live because I don't know the email or password I used when I signed up 3 years ago. Thanks in advance.Is it still not possible...
i think u have to call up microsoft to find that stuff out. Is it still not possible...
[QUOTE=''guitarplayer6'']to change your email address on xbox live? Everytime I attempt to do it it says it can't be done at this time. I need it because I'm missing out on numerous things that I could do with Live because I don't know the email or password I used when I signed up 3 years ago. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

They told me there is no way. I have had my GT for 6 years and when I signed up I had a diff email. So last week I bought a 60gig harddrive but they will not change the password and told me I have to get a new tag. So now I lose all my game saves and I think my DLC too. I am trying to get the transfer cable now for free as they said I could. I think the only thing you are missing out on in your case is the messenger.
I never had any trouble changing mine.
[QUOTE=''Englando_IV'']I never had any trouble changing mine.[/QUOTE]



You can change it IF you have the old password. If like the OP and I you lost it you are SOL.
I'm missing out on Netflix, and mature rated demos.
[QUOTE=''guitarplayer6'']I'm missing out on Netflix, and mature rated demos.[/QUOTE] I see. I am in Canada so we all miss out on the Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment