Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fable 2 Achievement problem

Hmm, I need some help getting two achievements. One being ''The Duellist'', I understand I have to chain together an attack, indicated by a blue swing. I've put that together for about a chain of 7 and still didn't get the achievement? What am I doing wrong? Same with The Romantic, take them to their favourite place, do their perfect fav. expression, no achievement. Is that just a bit, random or am I doing something wrong? Thanks :P Fable 2 Achievement problem
For The Romantic I would try and find someone that has a food they like as well as an emotion and just stick to that.



For The Duelist, just keep tapping X in rhythm and hold for as long as you can, eventually the achievement will come. You can also do this outside of a battle, by yourself, just make sure you are in an open area. Just keep trying and you'll get it.Fable 2 Achievement problem
It's a little buggy. Just keep trying. I got it on my 5th, I've heard people getting it on their 9th.
The blue swing will get darker and darker with each perfect swing, indicating more power. Try with a blunt weapon as the swing is slower, making it easier to achieve. Also do it out of combat, makes it easier.
Thanks a lot guys, just got both. Had to lower my speed to level 3 to get the duellist though, made it easier.



On with the Gargoyle and Silver Key hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment