Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Xbox 360 Game You Hate The Most

I hate Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Ughh, I couldn't stand that game. The Xbox 360 Game You Hate The Most
Assassins Creed.The Xbox 360 Game You Hate The Most
no man graw was a great game.i cant stand oblivion.worst gaming experience ever. that was my first and last rpg.
hour of victory
I've only played highly-regarded games and sports games, so I'd have to go with all of the Madden games, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 4.
Fatal Inertia was awful, and only lasted 10 races before being sent back to the rental store. I just couldn't take any more
I hate GRAW. It was the worst $10 I've spent.
Call of Jaurez and Nascar 08.
[QUOTE=''MasonB15'']I hate GRAW. It was the worst $10 I've spent.[/QUOTE]I Know.
Definately got to be Two Worlds.  I was expecting it to be as good as Oblivion.  The screenshots were obviously doctored up because the game looked nothing even close to that good and the gameplay was just horrendous.  I had the game for all of 1/2 a day before I put it up on ebay.
Undertow and Yaris (XBLA games). Yes, Undertow, as it was woefully inadequate for the ''compensation'' M$ was to give to Xbox Live users as a result of the troubles over last December with the service.
Lost Planet.
Just Cause.



Really I hated it only because I couldn't adjust the brightness within the game. My crappy TV doesn't allow me to adjust darkness levels (nice job DELL!) so I have to use a game's options menu to do it.
Sonic the Hedgehog(06)
Mass Effect
out of the games that i've played id have to say Saints Row...that game is garbage
No game is worse than Hour of Victory, it's worse than Vampire Rain.
Operation Darkness, and I only played the demo.
Dead RisingI don't care if the broken save system makes anyone feel ''hardcore'' or ''dedicated'', nobody ever plays a game that does offer the common courtesy of multiple data slots (like, you know, every game made in the past 15+ years) and thinks ''you know, this is really fun, but I'd feel a lot more challenged if dying or failing a mission entailed a strong possiblity that I had to waste several hours or even days of my life by starting from the beginning''. If that really appeals to you, then you're welcome to artificially impose such restrictions on yourself, but there's no reason for the devs to have made that decision for us.It's a shame too, because the core gameplay is actually incredibly fun (bar the horrible controls), I have never before seen some much deliberately wasted potential in a game. Not ever.
yeah GRAW is prob 1 of the worst shooters i've ever played. Ever mission seemed exactly the same 2 me, i could not stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment