Sunday, April 11, 2010

Does this make any sense at all!??!

So i cant move saves in between accounts on the same system!?!? I see how it would mess up the gamerpoints but all i want are teh saves!!! Now i have to spend 6 hours to get where i am now in Assassins creed to play it on my account!!!!! This makes me so mad!! Does this make any sense at all!??!
do u have a usb flash drive? save it to thatbut if not, u need a new hardrive  Does this make any sense at all!??!
you didnt know that? you know what REALLY doesnt make any sense? my 360 doesnt even know that its a 360, i put in mirrors edge, and it says Please Put This Disc In A 360 console and im like wtf? then i just start beating it until my hand goes numb.
[QUOTE=''ConkerAndBerri2'']you didnt know that? you know what REALLY doesnt make any sense? my 360 doesnt even know that its a 360, i put in mirrors edge, and it says Please Put This Disc In A 360 console and im like wtf? then i just start beating it until my hand goes numb.[/QUOTE] Being abusive isn't going to repair it, your gonna break it if you do that. Usually when that error occurs, you have to wipe the disc or repair it if it has any scratches. It hasen't happened to me, but it happened to my friend with his old copy of Gears of War. 
[QUOTE=''H_U_R_D'']do u have a usb flash drive? save it to that

but if not, u need a new hardrive  [/QUOTE]



Yea i have flashdrive, i dont have a HDD yet but i am going to buy one!
How do i save it to teh USB!?!?
i dont think you can

No comments:

Post a Comment