Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oblivion Praying Glitch

I have caught the disease for vampirism but havent gone 2 sleep yet. i want 2 pray so it will so away but it says ''repent your sins, wicked one!'' I dont have a bounty because i talked 2 the gaurds and the didnt arrest me.
How do i ''repent my sins'' or how do i get rid of the disease?Oblivion Praying Glitch
I think you have to have more fame than infamy to get rid of the ''repent your sins wicked one'' message. If you end up as a vampire I think the quest to get rid of it starts in the non-mage's guild bit of the Arcane UIniversity.Oblivion Praying Glitch
the vampire quest is long as hell!
thank you. i'll get to that
You can always just buy a Cure Disease potion and drink it. If your not already fully turned into a vampire then it'll cure the vampire disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment