Thursday, April 15, 2010

Party system has its advantages, but I s ...

I mean true, you can for the first time have a chat room with other players that can occur regardless of what game you are playing, but I find that it is more inconvenient to join my friends' games given that usually I not only have to join their game but then I have to hit the guide button again and navigate to join their party so I can talk to them. In addition, if you are by yourself playing a team-based game, due to the possibility that your teammates may be in their own party together increases the liklihood of no one responding to you, let alone even hearing you. You may still be able to join their party, but only if its open. I do find that people playing by themselves should stick to Free-for-all game modes but sometimes they aren't for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment