Sunday, April 11, 2010

Itchy face syndrome and other gaming ail ...

 Only ever happens to me when I'm about to take a hairpin on Forza or any other racing game, just racers no other genre makes my body freak out but I do know lots of ppl feel sick playing FPS'ers :shock: So am I alone? Or are there other itchy faced bretheren out there? :? Itchy face syndrome and other gaming ail ...
Guitar Hero.



Once I start playing the face gets crazy itchy!



The only FPS's out there that make me sick either use too much motion blur (Call of Cthulhu) or have a very wobbly gun while running (Turok), like it shakes back and forth constantly.Itchy face syndrome and other gaming ail ...
[QUOTE=''cametall'']Guitar Hero.



Once I start playing the face gets crazy itchy!



The only FPS's out there that make me sick either use too much motion blur (Call of Cthulhu) or have a very wobbly gun while running (Turok), like it shakes back and forth constantly.[/QUOTE]



Lol I haven't played guitar hero but I could see that being a major issue if I did :D I'd be the worst in multiplayer
yah when playing rockband!
turok on xbox makes me want to vomit
Yup happens to me on racing games. Somehow scratching your face will make you crash specially when you're playing Burnout.
The only thing I've ever gotten after playing games is a headache.
Has anybody had the thing in Rock Band or Guitar Hero where after you play for a while and then look at something else in the room, it looks like it's moving?
Madden can make me extremely stressed out.
Duke nukem 3d's multiplayer makes me get a headache.
I also suffer from having to randomly shoot people who are rude to me in Fallout 3 and GTA which usually gets me in to a lot of trouble, I particularly have to drag ppl out of their car and beat them to death if they scratch my shiny sports car in GTA



[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/MicroSteve][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MicroSteve.png[/img][/url]
[QUOTE=''Rainbow_Lion'']I also suffer from having to randomly shoot people who are rude to me in Fallout 3 and GTA which usually gets me in to a lot of trouble, I particularly have to drag ppl out of their car and beat them to death if they scratch my shiny sports car in GTA [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/MicroSteve][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MicroSteve.png[/img][/url][/QUOTE]

Lol thats great....i get that alot in fallout3....or call them an obscene word...hehe.
[QUOTE=''t3hrubikscube'']The only thing I've ever gotten after playing games is a headache.[/QUOTE]haha, same here
My eyes dry out, especially after Rock Band..
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment