Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ripped off buying the Hope Runs Deep the ...

I just went on the Marketplace and bought this premium theme for 250 M$ points. It started to download, hit 1%, then told me the download couldn't be completed. It gave the error code 80070570. I read some threads online, and I heard that this code means the content is no longer availible, but is still listed on the marketplace. I'm pissed because I spent the points, and apparently was ripped off.Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix it?Ripped off buying the Hope Runs Deep the ...
No worries man, this is a popular theme right now and EPIC has some bugs with the NXE, you will be able to downlad it again when they get the bugs fixed....You'll have your theme bro... I am waiting on the bugs also, I bought the theme before NXE and when they get the bugs workedout I am going to re download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment