Sunday, April 11, 2010

scratched gears 2, what should I do?

So I tipped over my 360 and scratched my copy of Gears 2.I got it buffed out and the game ran fine for where I was in the campaign.A week later I get further and hit another spot that's unreadable, and got it buffed out again.  I got 1 checkpoint further, and hit another disc read error.The guy that buffed it said it can't/shouldn't be buffed anymore, and I'm left with only a few options.1.  Return it to best buy and hope they let me exchange for another copy (any tips on what to say).2.  Borrow a copy and DL it to my hard drive, and hopefully it'll never read the disc.3.  Sell to GameStop, and buy another copy (if they'll take it). scratched gears 2, what should I do?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]scratched gears 2, what should I do?
Borrow a copy and install it. It never reads the disc while it's in the drive if you have it installed so you'll be able to play it.
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']Borrow a copy and install it. It never reads the disc while it's in the drive if you have it installed so you'll be able to play it.[/QUOTE]

This actually answers something I was wondering as well, thank you.

And you could try to return it, if you bought a warranty, like EB games (Gamestop) gave me a 1-year replacement warranty, so Best buy might have the same kind of thing.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment