Sunday, April 11, 2010

About Xbox Live Gamertag Change.

Is it possible for me to keep the same tag just change it to lower case letters?About Xbox Live Gamertag Change.
u would still have 2 pay 4 it but yeah, unless some1 else has that name.About Xbox Live Gamertag Change.
How could someone else have it when its mine already just in Capital form? I thought lower/upper didnt make a difference?
it could if it's a lot dif. I've seen people w/ names that r the same minus caps and stuff, but you should not have 2 wry about it.
[QUOTE=''DirtyConverse'']How could someone else have it when its mine already just in Capital form? I thought lower/upper didnt make a difference?[/QUOTE]



Yeah it doesn't make a difference , the only thing that makes the difference is that you have to pay 800 MS points which is 10 $ i think.
on thank you my good men.. or wo..men.
on thank you my good men.. or wo..men.
you could also have all the people on your friends list file complaints against your gamertag and then they will make you change it at no cost of your own. Its worked 4 some of my friends.
[QUOTE=''Dawq902'']you could also have all the people on your friends list file complaints against your gamertag and then they will make you change it at no cost of your own. Its worked 4 some of my friends.[/QUOTE]

I Don't think it works now because we once did this thing and well....he got suspended:P. but yeah it may work , give it a shot if your willing to adventure for abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment