Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox Expierence Problem...

I have my 360 hooked on HDMI and when I was in the old dashboard, My screen was in regular widescreen but now when i got the new update my screen went from wide to just full...? The worst part is I also lost my audio...? Whats going on? Im just using the audio of my HDTV, no surround sounds....Should I unplug my HDMI cable out from the system and put it back in or what?Xbox Expierence Problem...
Go to stystem settings and make sure it didn't reset your settings you should be able to find the problems in settingsXbox Expierence Problem...
is that part of the settings where u select three options giving u Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1 Digital or something like that?
i am not sure
Please use the stickied NXE Problems thread. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment