Thursday, April 15, 2010

Call Of Duty World At War improvement Id ...

I think in CoD5 They should change the ranking system up a little. I think they should have social matches and ranked matches. Social would be the one where you get all the prestige's and stuff and you get points towards your rank no matter what... Ranked play lists should be where you have to actually win to rank up. I think that would give CoD5 more replay value and make it an all around better game... It would also be cool and more competitive if they could some how incorporate clan battles in the game with out having to use gamebattles.com because it is an inconvenience to have to schedule matches and take pictures of them..Call Of Duty World At War improvement Id ...
[QUOTE=''nchomer'']I think in CoD5 They should change the ranking system up a little. I think they should have social matches and ranked matches. Social would be the one where you get all the prestige's and stuff and you get points towards your rank no matter what... Ranked play lists should be where you have to actually win to rank up. I think that would give CoD5 more replay value and make it an all around better game... It would also be cool and more competitive if they could some how incorporate clan battles in the game with out having to use gamebattles.com because it is an inconvenience to have to schedule matches and take pictures of them..[/QUOTE]so u mean exactly like halo 3?and the only game i have ever seen with clans in game was halo 2, they perfected MP Call Of Duty World At War improvement Id ...
TBH, I do not consider COD5 playable until they tidy up the weapon balance a little.I do not think that competetive play is possible on the game at this time, and, therefore, there is no reason to have all of your mentioned features.
Yea i played halo 2 when they had clan matches and thats how i want it to be...
Yea i played halo 2 when they had clan matches and thats how i want it to be...
sry for second post
so delete them and edit the first
to lazy
[QUOTE=''nchomer'']to lazy [/QUOTE]get modded then, then itll be your problem. irony in the fact that it takes more time to post a new message then delete two and edit one
They could also improve it by not making it yet another WW2 game.
For some reason my screen gets all glitchy when I call in for the recon. All the sudden my screen starts bumping up and down.Another problem I have is that there is nothing after getting the ''dogs.'' It should restart if anything, thereby making the 10th consecutive kill another recon. I sometimes go on 15-20 kill sprees, and I should be rewarded properly for that. 
[QUOTE=''chaoscougar1''][QUOTE=''nchomer'']

to lazy

 

[/QUOTE]

get modded then, then itll be your problem. irony in the fact that it takes more time to post a new message then delete two and edit one [/QUOTE]



Get a life
They need to sort the ppsh out that takes to long to kill even on hardcore. They also need to get rid of the dam tanks it spoils the game.
[QUOTE=''xL1gh7Sp33dx''] TBH, I do not consider COD5 playable until they tidy up the weapon balance a little.I do not think that competetive play is possible on the game at this time, and, therefore, there is no reason to have all of your mentioned features.[/QUOTE]



I agree with this guy. Some of the weapons are outrageous. I will play Zombie Nazi mode until they balance it out a little.
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']They could also improve it by not making it yet another WW2 game.[/QUOTE]

I'm suprised this came so late in the thread.
[QUOTE=''Zach68486''][QUOTE=''xL1gh7Sp33dx'']



TBH, I do not consider COD5 playable until they tidy up the weapon balance a little.

I do not think that competetive play is possible on the game at this time, and, therefore, there is no reason to have all of your mentioned features.[/QUOTE] I agree with this guy. Some of the weapons are outrageous. I will play Zombie Nazi mode until they balance it out a little.[/QUOTE] Zombie nazis FTW! Farthest round i got=14
clans? I don't play in a video game clan, and honestly I don't know anyone who actually does.

But I do agree on the ranked/social aspect, except make it so that ranked is unlocking weapons and prestiges, and social is just where you can play with friends on splitscreen.
well buddy you haven't played it yet then. COD 5 plays almost exactly like COD4. So if you hate this game, you obviously must hate COD4 also.



your logic fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment