Thursday, April 15, 2010

What games would you get??

If i get a 360 for christmas what games should i get.....my list so far is nhl 09, left 4 dead and COD5 as my top 3 with fallout 3 as my 4th.i want to get nhl 09 so i can play with my friends online and i love hockey and left 4 dead because i can play that with friends as well, same as COD5.i just want to know what games you would choose to start off.What games would you get??
get fallout 3 it rules, i'v played the left 4 dead demo which is very good as well get them 2 games What games would you get??
[QUOTE=''jackelzx'']get fallout 3 it rules, i'v played the left 4 dead demo which is very good as well get them 2 games [/QUOTE]



I agree, Fallout 3 %26 Left 4 Dead are must buys. Forget about COD 5, just get COD 4 used much much cheaper %26 better as well.
As far as new games are concerned, I would get Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, and maybe Gears of War 2. Be sure to check out some of the older games for the 360 as well. The Orange Box, Oblivion, and Dead Rising are my favorite games for the console.
Please make sure you use the [url=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26658746%26tag=topics;title]Game Recommendation Thread[/url] for all questions about what game(s) to get. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment