Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gears2 MP getting old?

I got the game on the release day and it was awesome. The campaign was sick and playing with all my friends online was gr8, but now i'm getting tired of the MP. Most of my friends, myself included, haven't been playing it as much since we beat the campaign. I can't stand getting paired with awful people and going against people that r wicked good, it just completley ruins the fun. I just don;t have as much fun playing it ne more as i did b4.Gears2 MP getting old?
I haven't had that issue. My buddies and I play it a lot still and don't show any signs of slowing down. I get what you're saying though but I haven't had any of that stuff come into play.Gears2 MP getting old?
well that sucks...i got the game like couple of days ago....I am playing the story mode on hardcore so it will take me longer to beat it lol...I paid 50 bucks for it so I am gonna make sure it lasts me a long time....Ive been playing some multiplayer and so far I stil have lots of fun besides the long wait time.... I think you should take day breaks instead of playing it 247...that way itll get you excited for the next time you play..unless you have lots of free time....I am in college so maybe its different...
[QUOTE=''Caprellid'']well that sucks...i got the game like couple of days ago....I am playing the story mode on hardcore so it will take me longer to beat it lol...I paid 50 bucks for it so I am gonna make sure it lasts me a long time....Ive been playing some multiplayer and so far I stil have lots of fun besides the long wait time.... I think you should take day breaks instead of playing it 247...that way itll get you excited for the next time you play..unless you have lots of free time....I am in college so maybe its different... [/QUOTE]

i haven't been on in 2 days until today and i played like 2 games quit out after a round or two in each and just left. I'm just getting bored w/ it, the campaign was the best part and i would go beat the rest of it on insane but it's not fun w/o playing w/ 1 of my friends.
well I don't know what to say...if this becomes a problem...just ebay that while it still new...itll go for at least 45...especially holiday season.
i'll still keep it 2 play when my friends do go on, it's just i won;t rly b playing it a lot like i expected to. I was hoping it would hold me over 2 xmas but it is not looking that way.
there is ur problem then... go play with ur other friends, its probably that you don't feel like playing gears 2 for now, but trust me that feeling to want to play the game will come back sooner or later lol, always does :)
I've pretty much been addicted to MP since it was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment