Thursday, April 15, 2010

canadian orange box question (need fast ...

for the orange box that are in canada is the french on the box come before the english? also is each game long?canadian orange box question (need fast ...
anyone?canadian orange box question (need fast ...
come on i leave for work in less than an hour and i would like some responces.
English is on the very top part reading Orange box, with French right below it. In the middle of the box, French is on the left and English is on the right.About your other question:The Half-life game is pretty long, I'm about 7 hours in and I don't seem anywhere done it, and it also has the two expanions (episode 1 and 2). Portal is a short game, and that's all it really needed to be- it lasts around 2 to 3 hours on your first try, if not a but more. If you play in one sitting it can be a pretty amazing experience the first time. I haven't played too much of Team Fortress 2, but it's pretty fun, I just die a lot. I'm guessing you have to play it longer because there seem to be a lot of things to learn. Also, can I ask why it matters if the French is first or not?
i want it to look good.
and i also read somewhere that the canadian versions say ''la bolte orange'' on the front instead of ''the orange box''
[QUOTE=''Spire88'']and i also read somewhere that the canadian versions say ''la bolte orange'' on the front instead of ''the orange box''[/QUOTE]Maybe in Quebec? I don't think it should. And anyways, why does the look of the cover matter to you so much? It's about the game!
yea i guess your right.
I think I am a little late to the party but the canadian version does say ''la boit orange'' on the front. I don't know why that would bother anyone but now you know.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment